As reported in our January Newsletter, Writing Instruments are the third best promotional item to choose for maximum exposure. As per the ASI 2016 Edition of Advertising Specialties Impressions Study, writing instruments will give you on average 2,943 impressions of your company logo!
There are so many pens and pencils to consider, how do you choose which to order? The following information from our MOBO Promotional Solutions Buying Guide for Consumers – Simplifying Promotional Products may help you decide.
- With the current coloring book craze, why not look to a pack of colored pencils as a giveaway?
- Always used, pencils are a staple promotional product.
- Affordable and can be eco-friendly too!
- Why not add a sharpener?
- Can also consider mechanical pencils.
- The #1 promotional product given as they are always used and appreciated!
- Wide range of decorating options to choose from now including full digital wraps which help make your pen stand out and truly unique.
- The materials you choose, plastic, metal or wood, will affect the cost.
- Always buy the maximum amount you can afford as this is one commodity where volume does matter in a favorable way!
- You can choose the color of ink; various comfort features and whether or not to include a stylus on the end.
- Consider final packaging options too…poly bagged individually or perhaps a velvet-like pouch?
- Always check with us for the current specials being offered by our manufacturers.
“Research provided by the Advertising Specialty Institute, ©2016, All Rights Reserved.”