Depending on where you live, we can be spending anywhere from 1- 2 hours a day in our vehicles. The more your target market sees your logo, the more likely they are to remember your company when they next need to buy a product or service that you sell.
Some great, high usage Auto Accessories to consider giving are; Air Fresheners, Trunk Organizers, Chargers, Floor Mats, Mud Flaps, Key Chains or multi-purpose USB chargers. Buying these items as a way to promote your business is wise because any age of driver can use them.
Here are some additional tips:
- You can also make your gift a moving billboard for you company if you choose something for the outside of the vehicle such as license plate frames, magnets or bumper stickers. The number of impressions with just one of these items can be thousand-fold!
- People always love getting something as a gift that they would normally have to spend money on buying.
- An Emergency Kit shows you care about their safety and the safety of their loved ones.
- Items for adverse weather conditions are always appreciated too; Compact Umbrellas, Ice Scrapers or Snow Brushes.
- Then of course there is the proverbial answer to, “Are we there yet?” Travel games! If you can entertain their children on a long journey you will be a hero!